QUICKED COOL!!
Continuing with the theme of "travel" since many of us may spend a few hours in the car this holiday season... Quicked Cool Idea #2 is the Safety First "View of Two" Mirror.
I love this Mommy Tool, because I have major motion sickness issues, and one wrong turn while driving will make me sick for hours. So this straps onto your visor and in one quick glance I can see both babes. Awe! ANother bonus is that when one (or both) are screaming "MOOMMMMMMYYY" while I am driving, I can quickly look back to be make sure there is no emergency. (which of course, all of us moms know, there is usually not ;)
| Sweet Sleeping Babes |
One thing- it does hang down a bit so I probably wouldn't recommend it for those who are tall. (My husband moves it when he drives my car)

No comments:
Post a Comment