I absolutely LOVE my new coozie made by an UBER talented friend from high school, Melissa Payne. This super cozy "coozie" was designed by Melissa- I just requested the colors I was looking for. I love that once it is wrapped around my morning coffee each day, its the perfect definition of "Quicked Cozy" The coffee is my instant gratification and the coozie gets me feeling warm and cozy.
Plus, its super portable! Once you are finished you can toss it in your purse, or stick it in your coat pocket for tomorrow! I use it to stop my cold drinks from sweating and like I said it just gives me the warm fuzzies every time I use it!!
You can see all of Melissa's awesome designs at Chiisana Hana (means Little Flower)
She also makes the most fabulous hats for the kiddos...
here are some fun ones!
here are some fun ones!
These are the kiddos of a friend and fellow blogger Carrie Early at Confessions of a Full-Time Mom (yet another Assumption shout-out!). Carrie is constantly cracking me up on her blog and is super crafty too. :) She made these costumes for her kiddos and the added the AWESOME hat by
Here are some more great hats from Melissa at Chiisana Hana.
The Octopus is one of my favorites! She is so creative- nothing like homemade for Christmas gifts!!
Well I wanted to thank Melissa one more time for helping me to create the perfect definition of Quicked Cozy. I love it!!
I better get shopping! :) Join me at Chiisana Hana.
See you soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment