Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Letting it go #itdoesnthavetobeperfect


So this blog started back in the fall and I haven't been consistent like I hoped I would be.
Every time I thought about blogging, I would get overwhelmed with the ideas and possibilities, and then the pictures- or lack thee of, the links I would want to add, the unfinished projects that I wish I could post first... And by that time, there was no blogging done. 
And so it continued- until recently. I reviewed my blog ideas and got excited all over again. And strangely enough I was motivated by this free-spirited fellow standing outside a local Taco Bell singing with all he had. 
He wasn't focus on the little things (i.e: his mic was not plugged into anything, he was quite dirty and umm...no one listening) But who cares right!?! As long as YOU are having a good time. 

So thank you brave man on the street corner! For you, I begin to blog again. #itdoesnthavetobeperfect

No comments:

Post a Comment